Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Oklahoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic for EMR.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Acls, Pals required with Atls preferred.
- Great staff and support - including CT and Ultrasound.
- Beautiful historic city in Oklahoma - central seat near outdoor activities for your off times.
- Patient Volume: around 10k annually.
- BC EM, FP, or IM.
- Specialty Needed: EM (FP or IM w/ experience).
- Location: Oklahoma.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Open to 12hr and 24hr shifts - with onsite room conveniences.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 15.