Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Oklahoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Acls, Pals required with Atls preferred.
- BC EM, FP, or IM.
- Location: Oklahoma.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Volume: around 10k annually.
- Specialty Needed: EM (FP or IM w/ experience).
- Epic for EMR.
- Beautiful historic city in Oklahoma - central seat near outdoor activities for your off times.
- Great staff and support - including CT and Ultrasound.
- Open to 12hr and 24hr shifts - with onsite room conveniences.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 15.