Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Oklahoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC EM, FP, or IM.
- Acls, Pals required with Atls preferred.
- Specialty Needed: EM (FP or IM w/ experience).
- Epic for EMR.
- Patient Volume: around 10k annually.
- Beautiful historic city in Oklahoma - central seat near outdoor activities for your off times.
- Location: Oklahoma.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Great staff and support - including CT and Ultrasound.
- Open to 12hr and 24hr shifts - with onsite room conveniences.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 15.