Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Oklahoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Acls, Pals required with Atls preferred.
- Open to 12hr and 24hr shifts - with onsite room conveniences.
- Beautiful historic city in Oklahoma - central seat near outdoor activities for your off times.
- BC EM, FP, or IM.
- Specialty Needed: EM (FP or IM w/ experience).
- Location: Oklahoma.
- Epic for EMR.
- Great staff and support - including CT and Ultrasound.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Patient Volume: around 10k annually.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 15.