Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Oklahoma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open to 12hr and 24hr shifts - with onsite room conveniences.
- Acls, Pals required with Atls preferred.
- BC EM, FP, or IM.
- Epic for EMR.
- Location: Oklahoma.
- Beautiful historic city in Oklahoma - central seat near outdoor activities for your off times.
- Specialty Needed: EM (FP or IM w/ experience).
- Great staff and support - including CT and Ultrasound.
- Patient Volume: around 10k annually.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 15.