Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ponca City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employee benefits for full-time.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at AllianceHealth in Ponca City, Oklahoma.
- The acuity level at this ED is high and physicians enjoy 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage 7 days a week.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- We ask you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine with emergency medicine experience.
- This 14-bed ED sees an annual volume of 22,000 patients with an admission rate of 12%. The EMR is MedHost.
- Supportive leadership.
- Patient Safety Organization membership.
- Competitive compensation.
- Physician driven, patient focused leading healthcare organization.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 12.