Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ponca City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine with emergency medicine experience.
- Employee benefits for full-time.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at AllianceHealth in Ponca City, Oklahoma.
- This 14-bed ED sees an annual volume of 22,000 patients with an admission rate of 12%. The EMR is MedHost.
- Physician driven, patient focused leading healthcare organization.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Patient Safety Organization membership.
- The acuity level at this ED is high and physicians enjoy 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage 7 days a week.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible schedule.
- Supportive leadership.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 12.