Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Moore) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine with emergency medicine experience.
- Flexible schedule allows for great work-life balance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Shifts are 24 hours and a 120 hour minimum is required for full-time status and benefits.
- Comprehensive benefits package with clinician wellness benefits.
- Enjoy working in a brand new, state-of-the-art facility with the support of a national physician group.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Patient Safety Organization membership.
- Physician driven, patient-focused leading healthcare organization.
- Supportive leadership.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Integris Community Hospital in Moore, Oklahoma.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 12.