Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This will be the first healthcare organization to bring a unique hybrid care model to the Albuquerque area in 2019.
- CME allowance and free CME through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Join us to become one of the first physicians to improve the quality and overall experience in emergency and urgent care for both clinicians and patients in the Albuquerque metropolitan area.
- Comprehensive benefits package with clinician wellness benefits.
- Efficiency bonus.
- Opening in June 2019, this first-of-its-kind, state-of-the-art hybrid care facility will offer 24/7 urgent and emergency care with the latest in medical technologies.
- TeamHealth is excited to announce an innovative joint venture with Presbyterian Healthcare Services to serve patients and families throughout New Mexico!
- Exceptional sign-on bonus and relocation package.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Pioneer the effort to bridge the current billing gap between traditional UC and ED.
- Emergency, Primary, and Urgent Care clinicians are all encouraged.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago