Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opening in June 2019, this first-of-its-kind, state-of-the-art hybrid care facility will offer 24/7 urgent and emergency care with the latest in medical technologies.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Exceptional sign-on bonus and relocation package.
- Pioneer the effort to bridge the current billing gap between traditional UC and ED.
- Emergency, Primary, and Urgent Care clinicians are all encouraged.
- TeamHealth is excited to announce an innovative joint venture with Presbyterian Healthcare Services to serve patients and families throughout New Mexico!
- Join us to become one of the first physicians to improve the quality and overall experience in emergency and urgent care for both clinicians and patients in the Albuquerque metropolitan area.
- Efficiency bonus.
- This will be the first healthcare organization to bring a unique hybrid care model to the Albuquerque area in 2019.
- Comprehensive benefits package with clinician wellness benefits.
- CME allowance and free CME through the TeamHealth Institute.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 25.