Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This will be the first healthcare organization to bring a unique hybrid care model to the Albuquerque area in 2019.
- CME allowance and free CME through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Emergency, Primary, and Urgent Care clinicians are all encouraged.
- Pioneer the effort to bridge the current billing gap between traditional UC and ED.
- Comprehensive benefits package with clinician wellness benefits.
- Efficiency bonus.
- Join us to become one of the first physicians to improve the quality and overall experience in emergency and urgent care for both clinicians and patients in the Albuquerque metropolitan area.
- Exceptional sign-on bonus and relocation package.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Opening in June 2019, this first-of-its-kind, state-of-the-art hybrid care facility will offer 24/7 urgent and emergency care with the latest in medical technologies.
- TeamHealth is excited to announce an innovative joint venture with Presbyterian Healthcare Services to serve patients and families throughout New Mexico!
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 25.