Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- The facility also features a TeamHealth obstetrics program that started in May of 2016.
- Leadership stipend.
- This 47,000 square foot medical facility is Memorial Hermann's largest Convenient Care Center seeing an average of 18 patients a day and offering on-site imaging and lab services.
- Flexible schedule.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Located in a suburban community in Southeast Houston, Clearlake, the home of Nasa, is an exciting place. We ask that you be Emergency Medicine certified or eligible.
- This facility has 274 licensed hospital beds, 26 ED beds with an additional 8 fast track beds and 11 results pending chairs.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for an Assistant Facility Medical Director to join our leadership team at Memorial Hermann Southeast and Memorial Hermann League City Convenient Care Center near Houston, Texas.
- Memorial Hermann League City Convenient Care is a freestanding ED that opened up in February 2018.
- Memorial Hermann Southeast is a Level III trauma center that sees 65,000 patients annually with a 23% admission rate and a pediatric rate of 20%. There are 58 hours of physician coverage daily, as well as 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage and 60 hours of scribes.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 1.