Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Huntsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be Abem, Aobem, Abfp, or Abim certified or eligible.
- For Abfp or Abim certified clinicians, you must have previous ED experience. The annual volume at Huntsville Memorial is 27,000 with 24 hours of physician coverage and 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Sign-on incentives.
- Excellent leadership team.
- Independent contractor status.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- Live and practice 1 hours from Houston.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Huntsville Memorial Hospital in Huntsville, Texas, located 1 hours from downtown Houston.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 25.