Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sugar Land) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Memorial Hermann is a idge Quality Award Winner.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Flexible schedule.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or eligible.
- Other benefits include an integrated TeamHealth hospital medicine program as well as 24-hour pediatric coverage by University of Texas Pediatricians.
- There is an ED pharmacist as well as neuro-telemedicine.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nocturnist physician to join the emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Sugar Land in Sugar Land, Texas.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Enjoy 25 hours of physician coverage, 18 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, and 18 hours of scribes.
- RVU program.
- This level 4 trauma center and Stemi receiving and primary stroke center sees approximately 38,000 patients per year with a 20% admission rate.
- This practice is home to a responsive medical staff and great nursing staff with an efficient work flow.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 4.