Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sugar Land) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or eligible.
- Other benefits include an integrated TeamHealth hospital medicine program as well as 24-hour pediatric coverage by University of Texas Pediatricians.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Enjoy 25 hours of physician coverage, 18 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, and 18 hours of scribes.
- Sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nocturnist physician to join the emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Sugar Land in Sugar Land, Texas.
- This level 4 trauma center and Stemi receiving and primary stroke center sees approximately 38,000 patients per year with a 20% admission rate.
- This practice is home to a responsive medical staff and great nursing staff with an efficient work flow.
- Memorial Hermann is a idge Quality Award Winner.
- There is an ED pharmacist as well as neuro-telemedicine.
- RVU program.
- Flexible schedule.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 4.