Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Humble) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Assistant Facility Medical Director will join the leadership team at Memorial Hermann Northeast and Summer Creek Convenient Care Center for 12-hour, single coverage shifts.
- The facility features 24 hour physician coverage and 20 hours of APC coverage with an admission rate of 4%. Opening in November 2018, Memorial Hermann Kingwood Convenient Care Center will be an 8-bed free-standing ED with a projected initial volume is 17 patients per day.
- Join TeamHealth and become a part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations specializing in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Post-Acute Medicine.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- It is located in a suburban community in Northeast Houston near IAH Airport.
- The facility serves a diverse community of all demographics, urban, suburban and rural, and features an accredited stroke and chest pain center, catheterization lab and interventions.
- Independent contractor status.
- Memorial Hermann Northeast hospital is a 255-bed Level 4 Trauma Center and is home to a 38-bed ED that sees 60,000 patients per year with a 20% admission rate.
- Other facility features include 40 hours of physician coverage, 54 hours of advanced practice coverage and 35 hours of scribes.
- TeamHealth offers free CME, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
- Competitive compensation and leadership stipend.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time leadership opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department leadership team at Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital, Memorial Hermann Summer Creek Convenient Care Center and Memorial Hermann Kingwood Convenient Care Center, all near Humble, Texas.
- We ask that you be Emergency Medicine certified, with leadership experience preferred.
- Memorial Hermann Summer Creek CCC is a 9-bed freestanding ED that sees about 23,000 patients per year.
- Flexible scheduling and sub-specialty back-up.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 8.