Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Amarillo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 55,000 Visit Level III Trauma Center.
- The city boasts many cultural activities, including the Amarillo Symphony and Opera, the Lone Star Ballet and a variety of theater groups.
- We are constantly engaged in assisting our physicians to manage toward better patient throughput time, reducing diversions, and seeking to build ED patient volume.
- No State Income Tax - Low Cost of Living.
- Amarillo has four distinct seasons and a population of nearly 200,000 people.
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center has a thriving campus in Amarillo and trains 70 medical students and over 75 residents annually, largely at the Northwest campus.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Amarillo, TX.
- Physician-owned private, independent group.
- Our group, TruePartners is looking for an ED Medical Director in Amarillo, Texas.
- 705,600 Annually.
- The public schools are outstanding and there are college preparatory and parochial private schools available.
- Join a group that recruits residency trained, board certified emergency physicians wanting to take ownership in the direction and success of their career in emergency medicine.
- We are in the process of accepting CV's and scheduling confidential interviews.
- As a result of those efforts, our team members consistently rank in the 90th Percentile of income nationally.
- Apply Now!
- We serve a diverse patient population mix allowing for a rewarding and stimulating practice environment and healthy financial rewards.
- Independent Contractorwith productivity-based compensation model.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.