Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Amarillo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 55,000 Visit Level III Trauma Center.
- The city boasts many cultural activities, including the Amarillo Symphony and Opera, the Lone Star Ballet and a variety of theater groups.
- We serve a diverse patient population mix allowing for a rewarding and stimulating practice environment and healthy financial rewards.
- No State Income Tax - Low Cost of Living.
- As a result of those efforts, our team members consistently rank in the 90th Percentile of income nationally.
- Our group, TruePartners is looking for an ED Medical Director in Amarillo, Texas.
- Apply Now!
- Independent Contractorwith productivity-based compensation model.
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center has a thriving campus in Amarillo and trains 70 medical students and over 75 residents annually, largely at the Northwest campus.
- We are constantly engaged in assisting our physicians to manage toward better patient throughput time, reducing diversions, and seeking to build ED patient volume.
- We are in the process of accepting CV's and scheduling confidential interviews.
- 705,600 Annually.
- The public schools are outstanding and there are college preparatory and parochial private schools available.
- Amarillo has four distinct seasons and a population of nearly 200,000 people.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Amarillo, TX.
- Join a group that recruits residency trained, board certified emergency physicians wanting to take ownership in the direction and success of their career in emergency medicine.
- Physician-owned private, independent group.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.