Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Amarillo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We serve a diverse patient population mix allowing for a rewarding and stimulating practice environment and healthy financial rewards.
- Independent Contractorwith productivity-based compensation model.
- Our group, TruePartners is looking for an ED Medical Director in Amarillo, Texas.
- Physician-owned private, independent group.
- Amarillo has four distinct seasons and a population of nearly 200,000 people.
- Apply Now!
- As a result of those efforts, our team members consistently rank in the 90th Percentile of income nationally.
- We are in the process of accepting CV's and scheduling confidential interviews.
- Join a group that recruits residency trained, board certified emergency physicians wanting to take ownership in the direction and success of their career in emergency medicine.
- The city boasts many cultural activities, including the Amarillo Symphony and Opera, the Lone Star Ballet and a variety of theater groups.
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center has a thriving campus in Amarillo and trains 70 medical students and over 75 residents annually, largely at the Northwest campus.
- 705,600 Annually.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Amarillo, TX.
- The public schools are outstanding and there are college preparatory and parochial private schools available.
- We are constantly engaged in assisting our physicians to manage toward better patient throughput time, reducing diversions, and seeking to build ED patient volume.
- No State Income Tax - Low Cost of Living.
- 55,000 Visit Level III Trauma Center.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.