Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Longview) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Emergency Medicine physician to join our team at Longview Regional Medical Center in Longview, Texas.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- This 25 bed ED has a 15% admission rate and the EMR is Medhost.
- There are 32 hours of physician coverage and 18 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily as well as scribes.
- Flexible schedule.
- It is a growing community of 80,000 people.
- Longview is located two hours east of Dallas in beautiful east Texas with plenty of trees, lakes, and antique and boutique shopping.
- Independent Contractor position.
- Excellent leadership.
- The qualified physician will be Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine certified or eligible.
- This Level 3 Hospital sees an annual volume of 36k.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 12.