Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Longview) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are 32 hours of physician coverage and 18 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily as well as scribes.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Emergency Medicine physician to join our team at Longview Regional Medical Center in Longview, Texas.
- Longview is located two hours east of Dallas in beautiful east Texas with plenty of trees, lakes, and antique and boutique shopping.
- This Level 3 Hospital sees an annual volume of 36k.
- The qualified physician will be Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine certified or eligible.
- Excellent leadership.
- This 25 bed ED has a 15% admission rate and the EMR is Medhost.
- It is a growing community of 80,000 people.
- Independent Contractor position.
- Sign-on bonus available.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago