Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cypress) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are 24 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, in addition to a cardiac catheterization lab and 24-hour obstetrics back-up.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Flexible schedule.
- Leadership stipend available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a Facility Medical Director to lead our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Cypress in Cypress, Texas.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- RVU program.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This facility, located in Northwest Houston and Harris County, sees an annual volume of 18,000 patients per year, with a 16% admission rate, and 30% pediatrics.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or eligible and leadership experience is required.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 28.