Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Arlington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Now, with Baylor Orthopedic and Spine Hospital at Arlington, residents of Arlington and surrounding communities have an advanced treatment facility right in the neighborhood.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality people.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- 800 Annual ER volume (low acuity patients).
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine specialties considered.
- As the entertainment capital of Texas, Arlington is home to Six Flags Over Texas, Hurricane Harbor, the International Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame, the Texas Rangers' Globe Life Park in Arlington and the Dallas Cowboys' $1 billion AT Stadium Complex.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality care.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Baylor Health Care System is synonymous with exceptional medical care in North Texas.
- Physician Requirements.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Emergency Department features.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality of Life.
- Physician Benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Arlington, TX.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Independent Contractor status.
- The only specialty hospital of its kind in the DFW Metroplex, Baylor Arlington brings experts close to home.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Current on Acls certification (Atls & Pals preferred).
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Competitive hourly rates.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services