Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sugar Land) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other benefits include an integrated TeamHealth hospital medicine program as well as 24-hour pediatric coverage by University of Texas Pediatricians.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- Flexible schedule.
- There is an ED pharmacist as well as Neuro-Telemedicine.
- This Level 4 Trauma center, Stemi receiving and primary stroke center sees approximately 38,000 patients per year with a 20% admission rate.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Memorial Hermann is a idge Quality Award Winner.
- Enjoy 25 hours of physician coverage, 18 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, and 18 hours of scribes.
- Sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nocturnist physician to join the emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Sugar Land in Sugar Land, Texas.
- This practice is home to a responsive medical staff and great nursing staff with an efficient work flow.
- RVU program.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or eligible.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.