Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sugar Land) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other benefits include an integrated TeamHealth hospital medicine program as well as 24-hour pediatric coverage by University of Texas Pediatricians.
- Enjoy 25 hours of physician coverage, 18 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, and 18 hours of scribes.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or eligible.
- This Level 4 Trauma center, Stemi receiving and primary stroke center sees approximately 38,000 patients per year with a 20% admission rate.
- Memorial Hermann is a idge Quality Award Winner.
- Sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nocturnist physician to join the emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Sugar Land in Sugar Land, Texas.
- There is an ED pharmacist as well as Neuro-Telemedicine.
- RVU program.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- This practice is home to a responsive medical staff and great nursing staff with an efficient work flow.
- Flexible schedule.
This perm job opening was posted