Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Baton Rouge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Stroke & Chest Center of Excellence.
- Our Lady of the Lake is the only certified Trauma II Center in Baton Rouge.
- A place where 4 Million visitors come to Baton Rouge each per year including professional and leisure travelers.
- Approximately 100,000 patient visits per year.
- From improving patient care to initiating new construction projects, our focus remains on serving the region through innovative partnerships with each other and the community.
- We are seeking Emergency Medicine Board Certified/ Board Eligible physicians to join our patient centered group of physicians at Our Lady of the Lakes.
- Epic EMR system.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Baton Rouge is Louisiana's capital city and was recently named the 4th Happiest City in America and Louisiana was named for best state for Millennials!
- Fast Track.
- 60-Bed ED.
- Home to Louisiana State University and Southern University, Baton Rouge offers great schools, restaurants, and shopping venues.
- 3 patients per hour.
- The mild climate, lakes, and coastal access provides for plenty of outdoor activities as well.
- Our Lady of the Lake is part of Louisiana's largest, most advanced and respected healthcare system - the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System.
- We are known for our fabulous food, music, entertainment, outdoor life and southern charm.
- The regional medical center has served as an ambassador for compassionate healthcare in the Baton Rouge region for more than 90 years.
- We treat more than 35,000 patients in the hospital and more than 600,000 individuals through outpatient locations with the assistance of more than 1,100 physicians and 7,300 team members.
- 30-33% Admission Rates.
- Magnet Hospital.
- Our Lady of the Lake operates as an 800-bed teaching hospital that serves an 11-parish area making it one of the largest private medical centers in Louisiana.
- Our Lady of the Lake provides a complete range of emergency medical and surgical services and is ready to meet the needs of heart attack patients, stroke victims, and other critically ill or injured patients through our 24-hour Emergency Room and Children's Hospital Emergency Room.
- To may obtain more information about this position or express an interest in this job with your updated CV by contacting email.
- You evaluated the others, now take the next step and join the best.
- Superb APP and EM Residency Clinical Support.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.