Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · November 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pearland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Facility Medical Director to help lead our emergency department at Memorial Hermann Pearland located in Pearland, Texas, a suburban community south of Houston.
- The facility features 35 hours of physician coverage, 30 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, and 10 hours of scribe coverage.
- This 17-bed ED sees approximately 38,000 patients annually with a 12% admission rate and 24% pediatrics.
- Imaging services such as CT and United States are available 24/7 and MRIs are available until 11:00 pm and on-. Enjoy final reads on all radiology studies, neuro-telemedicine, as well as a cardiac catheterization lab.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Other perks include in-house Hospitalist, Anesthesia and OB/Gyn programs.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or eligible.
- Leadership stipend available.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago