Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · November 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sugar Land) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other facility features include an ED Pharmacist and Neuro-Telemedicine available, as well as an integrated TeamHealth Hospital Medicine program.
- Flexible schedule.
- RVU program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nocturnist to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital in Sugar Land, Texas.
- The qualified candidate will be Abem or Aobem certified or eligible with at least one year of experience post residency.
- This is a 26-bed ED with a 20% admission rate and 27% pediatrics with 24 hour pediatric coverage by UT Pediatricians.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- This is a Level 4 trauma center, Stemi Receiving Center and Primary Stroke Center seeing approximately 38,000 patients per year.
- There are 25 hours of physician coverage, 18 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, and 18 hours of scribe coverage daily.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Sugar Land is a suburban community in Fort Ben County just over 20 miles from downtown Houston.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago