Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sugar Land) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- This is a 26-bed ED with a 20% admission rate and 27% pediatrics with 24 hour pediatric coverage by UT Pediatricians.
- This is a Level 4 trauma center, Stemi Receiving Center and Primary Stroke Center seeing approximately 38,000 patients per year.
- Other facility features include an ED Pharmacist and Neuro-Telemedicine available, as well as an integrated TeamHealth Hospital Medicine program.
- Sugar Land is a suburban community in Fort Ben County just over 20 miles from downtown Houston.
- There are 25 hours of physician coverage, 18 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, and 18 hours of scribe coverage daily.
- Flexible schedule.
- The qualified candidate will be Abem or Aobem certified or eligible with at least one year of experience post residency.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- RVU program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nocturnist to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital in Sugar Land, Texas.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.