Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · November 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cypress) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility, located in Northwest Houston and Harris County, sees an annual volume of 18,000 patients per year, with a 16% admission rate, and 30% pediatrics.
- Enjoy 24 hours of physician coverage and 8 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage in addition to a Cardiac Catheterization Lab and 24-hour Obstetrics back-up.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- RVU program and sign-on bonus.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Cypress in Cypress, Texas.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or eligible.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago