Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cypress) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Enjoy 24 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage in addition to a Cardiac Catheterization Lab and 24-hour Obstetrics back-up.
- This facility, located in Northwest Houston and Harris County, sees an annual volume of 18,000 patients per year with a 16% admission rate and 30% pediatrics.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Flexible schedule.
- RVU program and sign-on bonus.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Cypress in Cypress, Texas.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or eligible.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.