Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Horizon City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 25K annual ED volume.
- EMR: Cerner.
- The Hospitals of Providence Horizon City Campus offers emergency and inpatient care, as well as diagnostic services.
- 24 hour scribe coverage.
- Horizon City is a modern city in El Paso county, Texas.
- 24 hour physician coverage (12 hour shifts).
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- This self-sufficient and surprisingly large city offers low cost of living, a great school system, plenty of local amenities, and low crime rates.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 12 hour NP/PA coverage.
- Most emergency patients are treated and released the same day, but some patients may require an overnight stay for observation and this advanced care facility is well equipped to offer quality inpatient services.
- Horizon City is less than 30 minutes southeast of El Paso and about an hour south of Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- 8 ED beds.
- 8 hospital beds.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Dec 27.