Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Franklinton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fast Track.
- State-of-the-art medical equipment and facilities, combined with dedicated, professional staff make RMC an employer of choice for this area.
- 12 hr.
- We invite you to fish, hunt, canoe, 'tube', and the most beautiful scenic views and points beyond and in between.
- One of the most scenic rural parishes in the state --our beautiful countryside of rolling hills, pine forests, farms, waterways, and rural backroads!
- Franklinton is located in the Washington Parish which is located 61 miles north of New Orleans.
- EMR system.
- Riverside Medical Center is a healthcare provider located on the North shore in Southeast Louisiana.
- 1250 ED volume per month.
- With over 250 team members, RMC is one of the largest employers in the area.
- ED Physician shifts + 8 hours APP coverage daily.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Franklinton, LA.
- 5-bed dedicated to ICU.
- 10-bed ED.
- Approximately 15,000 visits per year.
- 2% admission rate.
- Pemm is seeking Emergency Medicine Board Certified/ Board Eligible physicians to join our patient centered group of physicians at Riverside Medical Center (25) bed critical access facility in Franklinton, LA.
- Good food, festivals, local heritage, and the largest free fair in the nation are just some of the offerings in our little corner of the state, or the 'toe of the boot'.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.