Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · November 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level III trauma center with robust scribe program.
- Memorial Hermann Southeast is a Level III trauma center that sees 65,000 patients annually with a 23% admission rate and a pediatric rate of 20%. There are 58 hours of physician coverage daily, as well as 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage and 60 hours of scribes.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Leadership stipend and RVU program.
- Located in a suburban community in Southeast Houston, Clearlake, the home of Nasa, is an exciting place. We ask that you be Emergency Medicine certified or eligible.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for an Assistant Facility Medical Director to join our leadership team at Memorial Hermann Southeast and Memorial Hermann League City Convenient Care Center near Houston, Texas.
- Memorial Hermann League City Convenient Care is a freestanding ED that opened up in February 2018.
- This 47,000 square foot medical facility is Memorial Hermann's largest Convenient Care Center seeing an average of 18 patients a day and offering on-site imaging and lab services.
- The facility also features a TeamHealth Obstetrics Program that started in May of 2016.
- Flexible schedule.
- This facility has 274 licensed hospital beds, 26 ED beds with an additional 8 fast track beds and 11 results pending chairs.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago