Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · November 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pearland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Pearland located in Pearland, Texas, a suburban community south of Houston.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or eligible.
- This 17-bed ED sees approximately 38,000 patients annually with a 12% admission rate and 24% pediatrics and features 35 hours of physician coverage, 30 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, and 10 hours of scribe coverage.
- Flexible schedule and competitive compensation.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Other perks include in-house Hospitalist, Anesthesia and Ob/Gyn programs.
- Imaging services such as CT and United States are available 24/7 and MRIs are available until 11:00 pm and on-. Enjoy final reads on all radiology studies, neuro-telemedicine, as well as a cardiac catheterization lab.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago