Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pearland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Flexible schedule and competitive compensation.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Imaging services such as CT and United States are available 24/7 and MRIs are available until 11:00 pm and on-. Enjoy final reads on all radiology studies, neuro-telemedicine, as well as a cardiac catheterization lab.
- Other perks include in-house Hospitalist, Anesthesia and Ob/Gyn programs.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or eligible.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Pearland located in Pearland, Texas, a suburban community south of Houston.
- This 17-bed ED sees approximately 38,000 patients annually with a 12% admission rate and 24% pediatrics and features 35 hours of physician coverage, 30 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, and 10 hours of scribe coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 12.