Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The qualified candidate must be adaptable, flexible, and professional as well as Abem or Aobem certified or eligible.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- This is a full time role working approximately 120 hours a month.
- The current opening is an opportunity to join the exclusive Houston HIT Team.
- In this role, the physician will be credentialed at all the Memorial Hermann sites across the system and based on specific facility needs, the physician will be scheduled accordingly.
- Enjoy a premium hourly rate, sign-on bonus and more!
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Scribe programs available at some facilities.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team across the Memorial Hermann Health System in Houston, Texas.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.