Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Humble) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scribe program and double physician coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Advance practice clinician coverage.
- Flexible schedule and independent contractor status.
- The facility features 24-hour physician coverage and 20 hours of APC coverage with an admission rate of 4%. Opening in November 2018, Memorial Hermann Kingwood Convenient Care Center will be an 8-bed free-standing ED with a projected initial volume of 17 patients per day.
- It is located in a suburban community in Northeast Houston near IAH Airport.
- Leadership stipend and RVU program.
- The facility serves a diverse community of all demographics, urban, suburban and rural, and features an accredited stroke and chest pain center, catheterization lab and interventions.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time Facility Medical Director opportunity for a physician to lead our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital, Memorial Hermann Summer Creek Convenient Care Center and Memorial Hermann Kingwood Convenient Care Center.
- Memorial Hermann Northeast hospital is a 255-bed facility and is home to a 38-bed ED that sees 60,000 patients per year with a 20% admission rate.
- This leadership team currently includes two Assistant Facility Medical Directors and a lead advanced practice clinician, all supported by the regional team.
- Memorial Hermann Summer Creek is a 9-bed freestanding ED that sees about 23,000 patients per year.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on bonus available.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 3.