Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Humble) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is located in a suburban community in Northeast Houston near IAH Airport.
- Advance practice clinician coverage.
- Scribe program and double physician coverage.
- Leadership stipend and RVU program.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- This leadership team currently includes two Assistant Facility Medical Directors and a lead advanced practice clinician, all supported by the regional team.
- The facility features 24-hour physician coverage and 20 hours of APC coverage with an admission rate of 4%. Opening in November 2018, Memorial Hermann Kingwood Convenient Care Center will be an 8-bed free-standing ED with a projected initial volume of 17 patients per day.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time Facility Medical Director opportunity for a physician to lead our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital, Memorial Hermann Summer Creek Convenient Care Center and Memorial Hermann Kingwood Convenient Care Center.
- Memorial Hermann Northeast hospital is a 255-bed facility and is home to a 38-bed ED that sees 60,000 patients per year with a 20% admission rate.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- The facility serves a diverse community of all demographics, urban, suburban and rural, and features an accredited stroke and chest pain center, catheterization lab and interventions.
- Memorial Hermann Summer Creek is a 9-bed freestanding ED that sees about 23,000 patients per year.
- Flexible schedule and independent contractor status.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago