Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lubbock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality care.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- When it comes to finding the perfect place to rest your head, Lubbock has lots of great options.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- They have the accommodations to fit your style.
- Of the modern with classic West Texas friendliness.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- 4,500 Annual ED Visits.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Lubbock Heart & Surgical Hospital is committed to providing the highest-quality affordable cardiac care to the people they serve.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Top Rated: Lubbock Heart & Surgical Hospital is one of the top rated hospitals in the nation in terms of quality of care and satisfaction and is listed as a top tier hospital according to Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) core measures.
- From budget-friendly to high-end,.
- We are seeking Full and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Lubbock, TX.
- Lubbock is a vibrant and bustling city that encompasses.
- Art exhibits, award-winning wineries, live music and theatre.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality people.
- With nearly 50 hotels to choose from, Lubbock offers the conveniences of a larger city with a West Texas flair.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Flexible Schedule - 12 to 36 hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine.
- Lubbock Heart & Surgical Hospital's focus is on the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease with patient-centered health care and patient satisfaction being their number one priority.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Acls & BLS certifications.
- A combination.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Quality of Life.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- They have many cultural events including.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services