Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lubbock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Art exhibits, award-winning wineries, live music and theatre.
- Flexible Schedule - 12 to 36 hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Lubbock Heart & Surgical Hospital is committed to providing the highest-quality affordable cardiac care to the people they serve.
- They have the accommodations to fit your style.
- From budget-friendly to high-end,.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality care.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- We are seeking Full and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Lubbock, TX.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- When it comes to finding the perfect place to rest your head, Lubbock has lots of great options.
- They have many cultural events including.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality people.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Acls & BLS certifications.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Lubbock Heart & Surgical Hospital's focus is on the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease with patient-centered health care and patient satisfaction being their number one priority.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Lubbock is a vibrant and bustling city that encompasses.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- With nearly 50 hotels to choose from, Lubbock offers the conveniences of a larger city with a West Texas flair.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Of the modern with classic West Texas friendliness.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- 4,500 Annual ED Visits.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Top Rated: Lubbock Heart & Surgical Hospital is one of the top rated hospitals in the nation in terms of quality of care and satisfaction and is listed as a top tier hospital according to Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) core measures.
- A combination.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services