Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lubbock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- From budget-friendly to high-end,.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- They have the accommodations to fit your style.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- They have many cultural events including.
- Lubbock Heart & Surgical Hospital is committed to providing the highest-quality affordable cardiac care to the people they serve.
- When it comes to finding the perfect place to rest your head, Lubbock has lots of great options.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Acls & BLS certifications.
- We are seeking Full and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Lubbock, TX.
- Quality of Life.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Lubbock is a vibrant and bustling city that encompasses.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- With nearly 50 hotels to choose from, Lubbock offers the conveniences of a larger city with a West Texas flair.
- Art exhibits, award-winning wineries, live music and theatre.
- Quality care.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Flexible Schedule - 12 to 36 hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine.
- Lubbock Heart & Surgical Hospital's focus is on the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease with patient-centered health care and patient satisfaction being their number one priority.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Of the modern with classic West Texas friendliness.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- A combination.
- Top Rated: Lubbock Heart & Surgical Hospital is one of the top rated hospitals in the nation in terms of quality of care and satisfaction and is listed as a top tier hospital according to Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) core measures.
- Quality people.
- 4,500 Annual ED Visits.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services