Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cypress) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Cypress in Cypress, Texas.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- Join TeamHealth at a new facility with an outstanding leadership team!
- Desirable independent contractor status.
- Enjoy 24 hours of physician coverage and 8 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage in addition to a Cardiac Catheterization Lab and 24-hour Obstetrics back-up.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or eligible.
- This facility, located in Northwest Houston and Harris County, sees an annual volume of 18,000 patients per year, with a 16% admission rate, and 30% pediatrics.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 19.