Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cypress) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility, located in Northwest Houston and Harris County, sees an annual volume of 18,000 patients per year, with a 16% admission rate, and 30% pediatrics.
- Desirable independent contractor status.
- Join TeamHealth at a new facility with an outstanding leadership team!
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or eligible.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Cypress in Cypress, Texas.
- Enjoy 24 hours of physician coverage and 8 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage in addition to a Cardiac Catheterization Lab and 24-hour Obstetrics back-up.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 19.