Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Katy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- The Assistant Medical Director is responsible for assisting the Medical Director in excellent supervision of physician staffing, patient safety, clinical excellence and department management.
- There is a pharmacist and case manager in the ED, a Chest Pain Center, a Stemi receiving center, and the facility is stroke certified.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Assistant Medical Director to join our emergency department leadership team at Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital and Memorial Hermann Katy Convenient Care Center in Katy, Texas.
- Double physician coverage and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- This Level 4 Trauma Center is in a west Houston suburban community seeing approximately 36,000 patients per year.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, and possess. In addition, the ideal candidate will have expertise in compliance and regulations as well as strong clinical skills.
- Other ED features include 36 hours of physician coverage, 19 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, and 33 hours of scribes.
- Stipend and RVU program.
- Competitive compensation with flexible schedule.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 19.