Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Katy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Double physician coverage and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Other ED features include 36 hours of physician coverage, 19 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, and 33 hours of scribes.
- The Assistant Medical Director is responsible for assisting the Medical Director in excellent supervision of physician staffing, patient safety, clinical excellence and department management.
- There is a pharmacist and case manager in the ED, a Chest Pain Center, a Stemi receiving center, and the facility is stroke certified.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, and possess. In addition, the ideal candidate will have expertise in compliance and regulations as well as strong clinical skills.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This Level 4 Trauma Center is in a west Houston suburban community seeing approximately 36,000 patients per year.
- Competitive compensation with flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Assistant Medical Director to join our emergency department leadership team at Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital and Memorial Hermann Katy Convenient Care Center in Katy, Texas.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Stipend and RVU program.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago