Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Humble) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time leadership opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department leadership team at Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital, Memorial Hermann Summer Creek Convenient Care Center and Memorial Hermann Kingwood Convenient Care Center.
- RVU program and sign-on bonus.
- It is located in a suburban community in Northeast Houston near IAH Airport.
- The facility features 24 hour physician coverage and 20 hours of APC coverage with an admission rate of 4%. Opening in November 2018, Memorial Hermann Kingwood Convenient Care Center will be an 8-bed free-standing ED with a projected initial volume is 17 patients per day.
- Double physician and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Flexible scheduling and sub-specialty back-up.
- We ask that you be Emergency Medicine certified, with leadership experience preferred.
- The Assistant Facility Medical Director will join the leadership team at Memorial Hermann Northeast and Summer Creek Convenient Care Center for 12-hour, single coverage shifts.
- Join TeamHealth and become a part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations specializing in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Post-Acute Medicine.
- Memorial Hermann Northeast hospital is a 255-bed Level 4 Trauma Center and is home to a 38-bed ED that sees 60,000 patients per year with a 20% admission rate.
- Competitive compensation and leadership stipend.
- The facility serves a diverse community of all demographics, urban, suburban and rural, and features an accredited stroke and chest pain center, catheterization lab and interventions.
- TeamHealth offers free CME, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
- Other facility features include 40 hours of physician coverage, 54 hours of advanced practice coverage and 35 hours of scribes.
- Independent contractor status.
- Memorial Hermann Summer Creek CCC is a 9-bed freestanding ED that sees about 23,000 patients per year.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago