Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Southeast in Houston, Texas.
- Flexible schedule and competitive compensation.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Double physician coverage, advanced practice clinician coverage and scribe program.
- This Level 3 Trauma facility sees 65,000 patients annually with a 23% admission rate and a Pediatric rate of 20%. There are 58 hours of physician coverage daily, as well as 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage and 60 hours of scribes.
- Sign-on bonus and RVU program.
- The facility also features a TeamHealth Obstetrics Program that started in May of 2016.
- Located in a suburban community in Southeast Houston near Hobby Airport, Clearlake, the home of Nasa, is an exciting place. We ask that you be Emergency Medicine certified or eligible.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up provided.
- This facility has 274 licensed hospital beds, 26 ED beds with an additional 8 Fast Track beds and 11 Results Pending chairs.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.