Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility has 274 licensed hospital beds, 26 ED beds with an additional 8 Fast Track beds and 11 Results Pending chairs.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Located in a suburban community in Southeast Houston near Hobby Airport, Clearlake, the home of Nasa, is an exciting place. We ask that you be Emergency Medicine certified or eligible.
- The facility also features a TeamHealth Obstetrics Program that started in May of 2016.
- This Level 3 Trauma facility sees 65,000 patients annually with a 23% admission rate and a Pediatric rate of 20%. There are 58 hours of physician coverage daily, as well as 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage and 60 hours of scribes.
- Double physician coverage, advanced practice clinician coverage and scribe program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Southeast in Houston, Texas.
- Sign-on bonus and RVU program.
- Flexible schedule and competitive compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago