Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Humble) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule allows you to enjoy work-life balance.
- 300,000 Hours free CME through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Trauma center, scribe program and excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital in Humble, Texas.
- TeamHealth offers free CME, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
- This 255-bed Level 4 Trauma Center is home to a 38-bed ED that sees 60,000 patients per year with a 20% admission rate.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- It is located in a suburban community in Northeast Houston near IAH Airport.
- We ask that you be Emergency Medicine certified or eligible. Join TeamHealth and become a part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations specializing in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Post-Acute Medicine.
- The mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Other facility features include 40 hours of physician coverage, 54 hours of advanced practice coverage and 35 hours of scribes.
- Double physician cover and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- The facility serves a diverse community of all demographics, urban, suburban and rural, and features an accredited stroke and chest pain center, catheterization lab and interventions.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 12.