Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Humble) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth offers free CME, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions.
- Double physician cover and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Other facility features include 40 hours of physician coverage, 54 hours of advanced practice coverage and 35 hours of scribes.
- Trauma center, scribe program and excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- It is located in a suburban community in Northeast Houston near IAH Airport.
- We ask that you be Emergency Medicine certified or eligible. Join TeamHealth and become a part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations specializing in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Post-Acute Medicine.
- This 255-bed Level 4 Trauma Center is home to a 38-bed ED that sees 60,000 patients per year with a 20% admission rate.
- 300,000 Hours free CME through the TeamHealth Institute.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital in Humble, Texas.
- Flexible schedule allows you to enjoy work-life balance.
- Competitive compensation and RVU program.
- The facility serves a diverse community of all demographics, urban, suburban and rural, and features an accredited stroke and chest pain center, catheterization lab and interventions.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
- The mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Sign-on bonus available.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago