Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (The Woodlands) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be ABP or PEM certified.
- Malpractice coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- The pediatric volume is currently 13500 patients/year and growing.
- Great leadership.
- Generous compensation.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team in The Woodlands, Texas.
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands is a Level 2 Trauma center seeing about 43k patient per year, which features a dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department.
- They also have access to our full service Memorial Hermann children's hospital and life flight on site.
- The facility has local neurologist, endocrinologist, cardiologist, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, Dermatology, and surgical telemedicine.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago