Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (El Paso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide 24 hours of daily physician coverage and residents rotating through the ED.
- El Paso Children's Hospital has over 30 sub-specialties and is always growing.
- Epch has the full spectrum of pediatric specialties including pediatric imaging, pediatric inpatient and outpatient infusion, pediatric intensive care unit, pediatric operating rooms, pediatric critical care transport team, and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Pediatric emergency department team at El Paso Children's Hospital in El Paso, Texas.
- There is a 24-hour Inpatient Pediatric Hospitalists Program and utilize Cerner EMR in our facility.
- El Paso Children's Hospital is a 122-bed teaching hospital with 25,000 annual visit Pediatric volume, and is associated with Texas Tech University.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Full-time employment equals 120 hours per month with excellent compensation plan including health, dental, vision, short and long term disability, 401k, and supplemental retirement plan.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
- 401k and supplemental retirement plan.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago