Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (The Woodlands) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- This level II trauma facility sees approximately 43,000 patients per year, with a 27% admission rate.
- 45 minutes outside downtown Houston.
- The qualified candidate must be Abem or Aobem board certified or board eligible.
- Scribe program.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail.
- Independent contractor opportunity.
- Flexible schedule.
- In addition, Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications are required.
- There is 40 hours of physician coverage, 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, and 44 hours of scribe coverage daily.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann The Woodlands hospital in The Woodlands, Texas.
- Generous compensation.
- There is also a designated Peds ED area staffed by TeamHealth pediatricians.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 12.