Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (The Woodlands) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail.
- There is also a designated Peds ED area staffed by TeamHealth pediatricians.
- In addition, Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications are required.
- Generous compensation.
- Independent contractor opportunity.
- Scribe program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann The Woodlands hospital in The Woodlands, Texas.
- This level II trauma facility sees approximately 43,000 patients per year, with a 27% admission rate.
- Flexible schedule.
- 45 minutes outside downtown Houston.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- The qualified candidate must be Abem or Aobem board certified or board eligible.
- There is 40 hours of physician coverage, 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, and 44 hours of scribe coverage daily.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago