Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (The Woodlands) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Memorial Hermann The Woodlands hospital in The Woodlands, Texas.
- There is 40 hours of physician coverage, 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage, and 44 hours of scribe coverage daily.
- This level II trauma facility sees approximately 43,000 patients per year, with a 27% admission rate.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Flexible schedule.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail.
- Scribe program.
- In addition, Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications are required.
- 45 minutes outside downtown Houston.
- Independent contractor opportunity.
- Generous compensation.
- The qualified candidate must be Abem or Aobem board certified or board eligible.
- There is also a designated Peds ED area staffed by TeamHealth pediatricians.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 12.