Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are searching for a physician to join the Emergency Med team.
- We have a mix of mostly ED trained physicians and a few other specialty physicians with ED experience, complemented by an excellent team of PA's and NP's who work in the Urgent Care Clinic.
- Fully integrated healthcare system with clinics, ED and Hospitalist service.
- Opportunity to interact with medical students and Family Med Residents.
- ED residency trained physician preferred, but other specialties with ED experience are encouraged.
- 8 days CME (option to flex 5 days as vacation) Plus 12 annual holidays.
- 24 hour pharmacy with Bcma.
- 401K retirement program with up to 5% matching.
- Preferred candidate will be board certified and have at least two years of post-residency ED experience.
- State-of-the-art Radiology with 256 & 64 slice CT and two MRI's.
- 95% paid for entire family.
- With a population of approx.
- But more importantly, it will revive the reason you got into medicine in the first place - to help those in need and provide patient-centered healthcare, not dollar-driven care.
- 20,000, this growing city has a variety of amenities including local restaurants, shops, movie theatre and an increasing number of recognizable branded businesses (i.
- This position requires completion of an Allopathic or Osteopathic Medical School and a United States accredited residency program.
- 72 Bed Hospital, opened July 2010.
- Loan Repayment option.
- ED/Urgent Care Clinic are adjacent and do a total of 55K visits annually.
- Ada is located in the green hill country of south central Oklahoma, 2 hours north of the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area and 70 minutes southeast of Oklahoma City.
- Full-time equates to seven (7) 12-hour shifts every two weeks.
- 100% paid medical and dental insurance for employee.
- The Chickasaw Nation Health System offers competitive employment compensation, excellent benefits, a stable environment and an appreciative patient population.
- Reimbursement for annual professional dues up to $700.
- Full-time Emergency Medicine Physician Employment Opportunity.
- Shift dif for evening shifts.
- Of Oklahoma in Norman is only one hour away.
- 3K allowance for CME.
- Home Depot).
- Federal Tort Malpractice coverage provided at no cost to physician.
- Sick leave accrued each pay period with unlimited accrual.
- Reimbursement for cost of Oklahoma license and renewals.
- Candidate must be board eligible.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Ada, OK.
- 3 weeks vacation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.