Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time Emergency Medicine Physician Employment Opportunity.
- 95% paid for entire family.
- 3K allowance for CME.
- Ada is located in the green hill country of south central Oklahoma, 2 hours north of the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area and 70 minutes southeast of Oklahoma City.
- We are searching for a physician to join the Emergency Med team.
- 8 days CME (option to flex 5 days as vacation) Plus 12 annual holidays.
- State-of-the-art Radiology with 256 & 64 slice CT and two MRI's.
- Home Depot).
- 24 hour pharmacy with Bcma.
- 20,000, this growing city has a variety of amenities including local restaurants, shops, movie theatre and an increasing number of recognizable branded businesses (i.
- With a population of approx.
- 72 Bed Hospital, opened July 2010.
- But more importantly, it will revive the reason you got into medicine in the first place - to help those in need and provide patient-centered healthcare, not dollar-driven care.
- Of Oklahoma in Norman is only one hour away.
- We have a mix of mostly ED trained physicians and a few other specialty physicians with ED experience, complemented by an excellent team of PA's and NP's who work in the Urgent Care Clinic.
- Shift dif for evening shifts.
- Sick leave accrued each pay period with unlimited accrual.
- Opportunity to interact with medical students and Family Med Residents.
- Loan Repayment option.
- Preferred candidate will be board certified and have at least two years of post-residency ED experience.
- ED/Urgent Care Clinic are adjacent and do a total of 55K visits annually.
- Fully integrated healthcare system with clinics, ED and Hospitalist service.
- Federal Tort Malpractice coverage provided at no cost to physician.
- Reimbursement for annual professional dues up to $700.
- Reimbursement for cost of Oklahoma license and renewals.
- 100% paid medical and dental insurance for employee.
- 401K retirement program with up to 5% matching.
- This position requires completion of an Allopathic or Osteopathic Medical School and a United States accredited residency program.
- Full-time equates to seven (7) 12-hour shifts every two weeks.
- The Chickasaw Nation Health System offers competitive employment compensation, excellent benefits, a stable environment and an appreciative patient population.
- 3 weeks vacation.
- ED residency trained physician preferred, but other specialties with ED experience are encouraged.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Ada, OK.
- Candidate must be board eligible.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.