Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Loan Repayment option.
- ED/Urgent Care Clinic are adjacent and do a total of 55K visits annually.
- Reimbursement for cost of Oklahoma license and renewals.
- Sick leave accrued each pay period with unlimited accrual.
- The Chickasaw Nation Health System offers competitive employment compensation, excellent benefits, a stable environment and an appreciative patient population.
- With a population of approx.
- Shift dif for evening shifts.
- Home Depot).
- 3K allowance for CME.
- 95% paid for entire family.
- Opportunity to interact with medical students and Family Med Residents.
- We are searching for a physician to join the Emergency Med team.
- Federal Tort Malpractice coverage provided at no cost to physician.
- 24 hour pharmacy with Bcma.
- 8 days CME (option to flex 5 days as vacation) Plus 12 annual holidays.
- But more importantly, it will revive the reason you got into medicine in the first place - to help those in need and provide patient-centered healthcare, not dollar-driven care.
- Full-time equates to seven (7) 12-hour shifts every two weeks.
- Preferred candidate will be board certified and have at least two years of post-residency ED experience.
- Candidate must be board eligible.
- 401K retirement program with up to 5% matching.
- We have a mix of mostly ED trained physicians and a few other specialty physicians with ED experience, complemented by an excellent team of PA's and NP's who work in the Urgent Care Clinic.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Ada, OK.
- This position requires completion of an Allopathic or Osteopathic Medical School and a United States accredited residency program.
- Of Oklahoma in Norman is only one hour away.
- Fully integrated healthcare system with clinics, ED and Hospitalist service.
- 20,000, this growing city has a variety of amenities including local restaurants, shops, movie theatre and an increasing number of recognizable branded businesses (i.
- Reimbursement for annual professional dues up to $700.
- ED residency trained physician preferred, but other specialties with ED experience are encouraged.
- Full-time Emergency Medicine Physician Employment Opportunity.
- 72 Bed Hospital, opened July 2010.
- Ada is located in the green hill country of south central Oklahoma, 2 hours north of the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area and 70 minutes southeast of Oklahoma City.
- State-of-the-art Radiology with 256 & 64 slice CT and two MRI's.
- 3 weeks vacation.
- 100% paid medical and dental insurance for employee.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.