Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time equates to seven (7) 12-hour shifts every two weeks.
- Ada is located in the green hill country of south central Oklahoma, 2 hours north of the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area and 70 minutes southeast of Oklahoma City.
- We have a mix of mostly ED trained physicians and a few other specialty physicians with ED experience, complemented by an excellent team of PA's and NP's who work in the Urgent Care Clinic.
- Reimbursement for cost of Oklahoma license and renewals.
- Full-time Emergency Medicine Physician Employment Opportunity.
- ED residency trained physician preferred, but other specialties with ED experience are encouraged.
- We are searching for a physician to join the Emergency Med team.
- 20,000, this growing city has a variety of amenities including local restaurants, shops, movie theatre and an increasing number of recognizable branded businesses (i.
- State-of-the-art Radiology with 256 & 64 slice CT and two MRI's.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Ada, OK.
- Shift dif for evening shifts.
- Of Oklahoma in Norman is only one hour away.
- 72 Bed Hospital, opened July 2010.
- Preferred candidate will be board certified and have at least two years of post-residency ED experience.
- ED/Urgent Care Clinic are adjacent and do a total of 55K visits annually.
- 3 weeks vacation.
- The Chickasaw Nation Health System offers competitive employment compensation, excellent benefits, a stable environment and an appreciative patient population.
- 8 days CME (option to flex 5 days as vacation) Plus 12 annual holidays.
- Home Depot).
- Sick leave accrued each pay period with unlimited accrual.
- Reimbursement for annual professional dues up to $700.
- But more importantly, it will revive the reason you got into medicine in the first place - to help those in need and provide patient-centered healthcare, not dollar-driven care.
- 24 hour pharmacy with Bcma.
- 401K retirement program with up to 5% matching.
- 100% paid medical and dental insurance for employee.
- 3K allowance for CME.
- With a population of approx.
- Candidate must be board eligible.
- 95% paid for entire family.
- Loan Repayment option.
- Federal Tort Malpractice coverage provided at no cost to physician.
- Opportunity to interact with medical students and Family Med Residents.
- This position requires completion of an Allopathic or Osteopathic Medical School and a United States accredited residency program.
- Fully integrated healthcare system with clinics, ED and Hospitalist service.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.