Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ada) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fully integrated healthcare system with clinics, ED and Hospitalist service.
- Home Depot).
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Ada, OK.
- 401K retirement program with up to 5% matching.
- The Chickasaw Nation Health System offers competitive employment compensation, excellent benefits, a stable environment and an appreciative patient population.
- 100% paid medical and dental insurance for employee.
- Opportunity to interact with medical students and Family Med Residents.
- Sick leave accrued each pay period with unlimited accrual.
- We have a mix of mostly ED trained physicians and a few other specialty physicians with ED experience, complemented by an excellent team of PA's and NP's who work in the Urgent Care Clinic.
- Shift dif for evening shifts.
- ED/Urgent Care Clinic are adjacent and do a total of 55K visits annually.
- ED residency trained physician preferred, but other specialties with ED experience are encouraged.
- 3 weeks vacation.
- 24 hour pharmacy with Bcma.
- This position requires completion of an Allopathic or Osteopathic Medical School and a United States accredited residency program.
- Federal Tort Malpractice coverage provided at no cost to physician.
- Reimbursement for cost of Oklahoma license and renewals.
- Full-time Emergency Medicine Physician Employment Opportunity.
- But more importantly, it will revive the reason you got into medicine in the first place - to help those in need and provide patient-centered healthcare, not dollar-driven care.
- 72 Bed Hospital, opened July 2010.
- With a population of approx.
- Preferred candidate will be board certified and have at least two years of post-residency ED experience.
- We are searching for a physician to join the Emergency Med team.
- 3K allowance for CME.
- Loan Repayment option.
- 95% paid for entire family.
- 20,000, this growing city has a variety of amenities including local restaurants, shops, movie theatre and an increasing number of recognizable branded businesses (i.
- Ada is located in the green hill country of south central Oklahoma, 2 hours north of the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area and 70 minutes southeast of Oklahoma City.
- 8 days CME (option to flex 5 days as vacation) Plus 12 annual holidays.
- Reimbursement for annual professional dues up to $700.
- Of Oklahoma in Norman is only one hour away.
- Full-time equates to seven (7) 12-hour shifts every two weeks.
- State-of-the-art Radiology with 256 & 64 slice CT and two MRI's.
- Candidate must be board eligible.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.