Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Enid) is a single-specialty group practice.
- If you're looking for home, look no further than Enid, Oklahoma.
- The Integris Bass Baptist Health Center campus includes 207 licensed beds throughout three facilities.
- This busy ER sees an average of 50 patients per day and the ideal candidate will work work 12-15, 12-hour shifts per month.
- Top notch schools, progressive city vision, and its hardworking people keep the city of Enid moving forward, propelling its current growth and development.
- Bass is a Level 3 trauma center with multiple trauma, cardiac, urgent care, and observation rooms.
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center offers acute care and diagnostic services, skilled nursing, a cancer center, a state of the art Heart and Vascular Institute, a cardiac catheterization laboratory, cardiovascular and thoracic surgery, geriatric behavioral health services, OB/GYN services, home health services and occupational health services.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Enid, OK.
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center in Enid, Oklahoma seeks a BC/BE Emergency Physician in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine.
- From education to agriculture, live sports to live music, and outdoor adventure to indoor fun, Enid offers a diverse economy and focus for all.
- The hospital enjoys the distinction of being the only non-profit, faith-based hospital in Enid and has served as a medical hub for Northwest Oklahoma longer than any other hospital.
- A community rich in history, Enid is a proud, thriving community with something for everyone.
- Additional support is provided through Mid-Level coverage, Hospitalist, and specialties servces.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.