Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift Times:6a-4p, 11a-9p, 4p-12a, 9p-6a, double coverage.
- Scribes: Yes.
- We offer a Newly Increased Hourly Rate plus paid travel/lodging, Malpractice Insurance and 1099 status.
- Board Certification: BC/BE Emergency Medicine Abem/Aobem, Abps.
- Must have Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- Location: Lafayette, IN.
- Annual ER Volume: 56K.
- If BE, must sit for boards within 5 years of residency.
- Tiva Healthcare is seeking a BC Abem, Aboem or Abps physician for a locum Emergency Medicine assignment in located in IN.
- Schedule: Full Time.
- License Requirement: Willing to license.
- If you do not have a IN license.
- New Increased Hourly Rate $$$.
- Emergency Medicine Locum Opportunity in Lafayette, IN.
- For information on how to join Tiva today,.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 3.