Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Lafayette, IN.
- Board Certification: BC/BE Emergency Medicine Abem/Aobem, Abps.
- Schedule: Full Time.
- Emergency Medicine Locum Opportunity in Lafayette, IN.
- Must have Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- If BE, must sit for boards within 5 years of residency.
- Annual ER Volume: 56K.
- For information on how to join Tiva today,.
- Scribes: Yes.
- New Increased Hourly Rate $$$.
- Tiva Healthcare is seeking a BC Abem, Aboem or Abps physician for a locum Emergency Medicine assignment in located in IN.
- We offer a Newly Increased Hourly Rate plus paid travel/lodging, Malpractice Insurance and 1099 status.
- License Requirement: Willing to license.
- If you do not have a IN license.
- Shift Times:6a-4p, 11a-9p, 4p-12a, 9p-6a, double coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services