Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer a Newly Increased Hourly Rate plus paid travel/lodging, Malpractice Insurance and 1099 status.
- Location: Lafayette, IN.
- Emergency Medicine Locum Opportunity in Lafayette, IN.
- Annual ER Volume: 56K.
- Must have Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- If BE, must sit for boards within 5 years of residency.
- Tiva Healthcare is seeking a BC Abem, Aboem or Abps physician for a locum Emergency Medicine assignment in located in IN.
- If you do not have a IN license.
- Shift Times:6a-4p, 11a-9p, 4p-12a, 9p-6a, double coverage.
- Board Certification: BC/BE Emergency Medicine Abem/Aobem, Abps.
- New Increased Hourly Rate $$$.
- Scribes: Yes.
- Schedule: Full Time.
- License Requirement: Willing to license.
- For information on how to join Tiva today,.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 3.