Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification: BC/BE Emergency Medicine Abem/Aobem, Abps.
- We offer a Newly Increased Hourly Rate plus paid travel/lodging, Malpractice Insurance and 1099 status.
- Scribes: Yes.
- If you do not have a IN license.
- Tiva Healthcare is seeking a BC Abem, Aboem or Abps physician for a locum Emergency Medicine assignment in located in IN.
- Location: Lafayette, IN.
- Shift Times:6a-4p, 11a-9p, 4p-12a, 9p-6a, double coverage.
- New Increased Hourly Rate $$$.
- Must have Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- Emergency Medicine Locum Opportunity in Lafayette, IN.
- If BE, must sit for boards within 5 years of residency.
- Annual ER Volume: 56K.
- Schedule: Full Time.
- For information on how to join Tiva today,.
- License Requirement: Willing to license.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 3.