Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- Hybrid Emergency Department Physicians - Albuquerque, NM.
- From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
- 60% Urgent Care, 40% Emergency Care.
- CME allowance.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
- This is a full-time position with our employed provider group, Presbyterian Medical Group.
- The Hybrid ED will have radiology including CT with 24/7 quick reads by radiologist, lab services and an agreement with our hospitals for any transfers.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance with tail.
- In addition, there will be a high level of support staff including scribes for the physician to assist with patient throughput and ease of practice.
- Brand new Hybrid Emergency Department facilities with 14 universal beds & a generous amount of support staff.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- About New Mexico.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, there is immediate access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, rock climbing and other sports along with a regional airport that allows easy access and weekend getaways.
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available.
- Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Santa Fe's famous art scene, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places, and experiences that make this state great.
- Located at 7,000 feet in the southern Rocky Mountains, Santa Fe is the capitol of New Mexico and is one of the greatest destination cities of the world.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- Support staff: Nursing, EMTs, Scribes, Radiology, Lab services, Registration, Administrative.
- The Hybrid Emergency Departments are designed to provide urgent and lower acuity emergency care in a 14 bed facility with 24/7 operation.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- Projected volume is 60-80 patients/day.
- Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements or open yourself up to the expansive sky.
- New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle.
- Efficiency Bonus potential.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle.
- The Presbyterian Hybrid Emergency Department is seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians.
- About Us.
- Expected work scheduled: 12x12 hour shifts/month.
- The Hybrid ED is unique in that patients utilizing urgent care level of resources will only receive the UC level of billing while those utilizing ED level of resources will receive the ED level of billing.
- Bonus potential based on success of the HybridED.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 1000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.