Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Horizon City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- EMR: Cerner.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- 12 hour NP/PA coverage.
- 24 hour physician coverage (12 hour shifts).
- Horizon City is a modern city in El Paso county, Texas.
- The Hospitals of Providence Horizon City Campus offers emergency and inpatient care, as well as diagnostic services.
- 25K annual ED volume.
- 24 hour scribe coverage.
- This self-sufficient and surprisingly large city offers low cost of living, a great school system, plenty of local amenities, and low crime rates.
- 8 hospital beds.
- Most emergency patients are treated and released the same day, but some patients may require an overnight stay for observation and this advanced care facility is well equipped to offer quality inpatient services.
- 8 ED beds.
- Horizon City is less than 30 minutes southeast of El Paso and about an hour south of Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Schumacher Clinical Partners