Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- 4 manufacturer of semiconductors worldwide, and is the No.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/FM/IM.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Medicine, Internal Medicine specialties considered.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 1,500 annual ER volume.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Quality people.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- It supports ten modern operating rooms, three procedure rooms, and 24 luxury medical/surgical patient rooms with menu service.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- North Central Surgical Center received a CMS 5-Star Rating for Quality of Care for 2016 which puts it in the top two percent of hospitals recognized.
- TI is the No.
- 12-60 hr shifts.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Physician Benefits.
- North Central Surgical Center is rated in the top 5% in patient satisfaction in America for Inpatients and is Joint Commission Accredited as well as being both a Baylor Scott & White Health Affiliate Hospital and Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance Facility.
- We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians for North Dallas, TX.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- North Dallas is an area of numerous communities and neighborhoods in Dallas, Texas.
- Quality care.
- The phrase "North Dallas" is also sometimes used to include any suburb or exurb north of Dallas proper within the metropolitan area.
- North Dallas is home to the headquarters of Texas Instruments (TI).
- The majority of North Dallas is located in Dallas County while a small portion is located in Collin and Denton County.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Possess recent ED experience.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Emergency Department features.
- Specialties include Bariatric, Disease of the Breast, Gastroenterology (GI), General Surgery, Gynecology, Orthopedic, Pain Management, Plastic Surgery, Podiatry, Spine, Surgical Oncology, and Urology.
- 2 supplier of chips for cellular handsets after Qualcomm, and the No.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Physician Requirements.
- Emergency Medicine, Family.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Excellent compensation.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- 1 producer of digital signal processors (DSPs) and analog semiconductors, among a broad range of other semiconductor products.
- North Central Surgical Center opened its doors in 2005 and annually performs over 11,000 procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services