Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 400 hours of Emergency Room experience within the past two years.
- 12-24 Hour Shifts.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Physician Benefits.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including rehabilitation, cardiology, emergency, senior care and surgery.
- From their advanced senior focus program, outpatient surgeries and preventive care to their 24/7 Emergency Room, advanced medical services are close to home.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- A vibrant main street is the heart of Henryetta.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Henryetta offers a traditional hometown shopping experience with family-owned businesses, some spanning three and four generations.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in EM, IM, or FM.
- There are nine blocks of the original downtown shops from 1904 still in use today.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- There is a wide selection of retail businesses as well as professional services available all along Main Street.
- Current unrestricted Oklahoma medical license and.
- Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta is a state-of-the-art facility providing advanced emergency and medical services right here at home in Henryetta, OK.
- ED Physician needed for Hillcrest Hospital, Henryetta, OK!
- Independent Contractor status.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN.
- Quality care.
- Current Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Quality of Life.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality people.
- Physician Requirements.
- Flexible scheduling.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services