Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- ED Features:.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Covenant Hospital Plainview is the only hospital in Hale County, serving the surrounding counties of Swisher, Lamb, Castro, and Floyd.
- Covenant Hospital Plainview has 68 beds and a staff of 300 employees and 20 active medical staff.
- Just a short drive north of Lubbock, Plainview has historical attractions such as the Centennial Circle of Honor, the Museum of the Llano Estacado, the Plainview Point Monument, and the Family Art Center.
- Acls, Atls and Pals.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- 12-hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- 10-hour NP/PA shifts during peak times.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- 9 Trauma CME's/year.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Independent contractor status.
- Covenant is part of St. Joseph Health, one of the most successful not-for-profit health systems in the United States.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- We are seeking Full and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Plainview, TX.
- 12-hour Physician shifts.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- The mission of Covenant Hospital Plainview is to provide quality medical and health care services, including education, to the people of the South Plains.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- 14,900 annual ER visits.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services