Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Independent contractor status.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- 10-hour NP/PA shifts during peak times.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Covenant Hospital Plainview is the only hospital in Hale County, serving the surrounding counties of Swisher, Lamb, Castro, and Floyd.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- The mission of Covenant Hospital Plainview is to provide quality medical and health care services, including education, to the people of the South Plains.
- 12-hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- ED Features:.
- We are seeking Full and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Plainview, TX.
- Covenant Hospital Plainview has 68 beds and a staff of 300 employees and 20 active medical staff.
- 9 Trauma CME's/year.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Just a short drive north of Lubbock, Plainview has historical attractions such as the Centennial Circle of Honor, the Museum of the Llano Estacado, the Plainview Point Monument, and the Family Art Center.
- 14,900 annual ER visits.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- 12-hour Physician shifts.
- Covenant is part of St. Joseph Health, one of the most successful not-for-profit health systems in the United States.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Acls, Atls and Pals.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services