Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Covenant Hospital Plainview has 68 beds and a staff of 300 employees and 20 active medical staff.
- Covenant Hospital Plainview is the only hospital in Hale County, serving the surrounding counties of Swisher, Lamb, Castro, and Floyd.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- 9 Trauma CME's/year.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- The mission of Covenant Hospital Plainview is to provide quality medical and health care services, including education, to the people of the South Plains.
- We are seeking Full and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Plainview, TX.
- ED Features:.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Independent contractor status.
- 14,900 annual ER visits.
- 12-hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Covenant is part of St. Joseph Health, one of the most successful not-for-profit health systems in the United States.
- 10-hour NP/PA shifts during peak times.
- 12-hour Physician shifts.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Acls, Atls and Pals.
- Just a short drive north of Lubbock, Plainview has historical attractions such as the Centennial Circle of Honor, the Museum of the Llano Estacado, the Plainview Point Monument, and the Family Art Center.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services