Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Atls, Acls, Pals, NRP Certifications.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- ED Features:.
- 12-36 hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- For more than.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Hospital services include a 24-hour 7 day a week Emergency Department, Heli-Port for medical air transportation, Day/Ambulatory Surgery, Home Health, Laboratory, OB & Nursery, Surgery Facilities, Patient Floors,.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- In Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Flexible Schedule - 12 to 36 Hour Shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, and.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Snyder, TX is known as the land of the White Buffalo and nestled in the heart of west Texas.
- 8,000 annual ED visits.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- 60 years, Cogdell Memorial Hospital has proudly served the residents of Snyder and Scurry County, and surrounding areas, with quality health, medical and surgical care for inpatient, outpatient and emergency patients.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Located in Scurry County, Snyder is a family-oriented city that takes pride in its heritage and its community.
- We are seeking Full and Part Time Emergency Physicians in.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services