Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (South Louisiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls, Atls, & Pals certifications required.
- Apply by forwarding.
- A Louisiana-Emergency Room is seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to provide Locum coverage.
- Receive new job openings by registering Today for Job Alerts at.
- The work schedule is 10 hour shifts varies start times.
- EMR is MediTech.
- Reserve an informational interview time to speak with a LC Recruiter at.
- A Louisiana license is required upon starting the assignment.
- Varies Louisiana locations available.
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Locum Connections