Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $350,000.
This permanent job opening (Ada) is for a government medical facility.
- Brenda Buck - AIM Consultants.
- 7 / 12-hour shifts per pay period (pay period is every two weeks) So about 14 shifts per month.
- Tribal benefits Package may include the following.
- About The Community.
- Malpractice coverage provided at no cost to the physician.
- Reimbursement for cost of Oklahoma license and renewals.
- Worth metro area and two hours southwest of Tulsa, we are only 70 minutes southeast of Oklahoma City.
- Member Napr & AMR).
- Allowance for CME.
- 3 weeks vacation.
- We are searching for an Emergency Medicine Physician with ER experience for a new opening at Chickasaw Nation Health System.
- East Central University is located in the heart of Ada, offering a large variety of undergraduate degrees and several graduate programs.
- The University of Oklahoma is a one hour commute and Oklahoma State University is two hours away.
- Loan Repayment options.
- Sick leave accrued each pay period with unlimited accrual.
- Can work with ANY state license in good standing, NO Oklahoma License needed (Govt Land).
- Salary between $300k and $350k/YR depending on experience.
- There are three public education school systems in close proximity, each unique in the number of attending students.
- The clinic is located in Ada, Oklahoma.
- Partial reimbursement for annual professional dues.
- 401K retirement matching program.
- But more importantly, it will revive the reason you got into medicine in the first place - to help those in need and provide patient-centered healthcare, not dollar-driven care.
- Located about two hours north of the Dallas/Ft.
- Relocation of household goods.
- AIM Consultants are the exclusive Physician and Healthcare Provider recruiter for the State of Oklahoma Tribal and Indian Health Services.
- We have specialized over the last 25 years in rural, metro, tribal and Indian health services.
- Loft. 602.
- 8 days CME (option to flex 5 days as vacation) Plus 12 annual holidays.
- The Chickasaw Nation Health System offers competitive employment compensation, excellent benefits, a stable environment and an appreciative patient population.
- Ada has an approximate population of 20K.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by AIM Consultants.