Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fort Worth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have a minimum of 2 year emergency medicine experience, Acls, Pals, and Atls.
- Complete Care is seeking a Medical Director for our freestanding emergency room in Fort Worth, TX.
- Excellent compensation ($170/hr + $ipend).
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Fort Worth, TX.
- Have you ever considered working in a freestanding ER?
- Must be board certified in Emergency Medicine or Primary Care.
- See the video below and let one of our medical directors tell you just a few reasons why working at Complete Care is a great choice!
- Malpractice insurance provided, including tail coverage.
- 12 hour shifts available.
- Independent contractor status.
- Digital X-ray, CT, Ultrasound, On-site Clia certified lab.
- Beautiful physician.
- Full time (144 hours/month).
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago