Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (San Antonio) is for a government medical facility.
- Nights, Weekends and Holidays.
- BC Abem or BC FP/IM w erience.
- Provider Pay - Abem $180.
- Trauma Level 3 designated ED - all patients triaged using the 5-tier Emergency Severity Index.
- Easy credential - normally 30-45 days but can be shorter.
- 20% admission.
- There are also 4 psych ER beds that are only staffed 12 hours/day.
- Always double coverage and at times 5-6 doctors working.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible - Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine (IM) Physician or Family Medicine (FM) Physician with experience in Emergency Medicine.
- 15 ED rooms with 5 overflow beds.
- Annual volume 38K, average 120/day Approx 4-6 shifts per month needed at this time.
- FP/IM - $170 all inclusive - MDA to cover malpractice.
- Will only look at clean candidates - no license or mpx issues.
- MDA is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians for an ongoing locum tenens (LT) assignment in Texas at a government facility, that allows for any state license.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.