Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · February 25, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Riudoso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- CME allowance.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- This is an employed opportunity with Presbyterian Medical Group, part of Presbyterian Healthcare Services.
- Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements or open yourself up to the expansive sky.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Riudoso, NM.
- Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places, and experiences that make this state great.
- New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan, and a growing multispecialty medical group with more than 800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- MD/DO in Emergency Medicine/ Family Practice or Internal Medicine required.
- From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Our ED Physicians enjoy a great quality of life (6 shifts per month, 24 hours shifts).
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
- New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican, and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle.
- We are currently seeking an Emergency Medicine Residency physician to join our existing group in Ruidoso, NM with Lincoln County Medical Center.
- About New Mexico.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- Lincoln County Medical Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital with associated clinics in Ruidoso and rural Lincoln County.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday).
- Nationally competitive salary, sign-on bonus, with relocation allowance available.
- About Us.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago