Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Riudoso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places, and experiences that make this state great.
- CME allowance.
- About Us.
- Lincoln County Medical Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital with associated clinics in Ruidoso and rural Lincoln County.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements or open yourself up to the expansive sky.
- This is an employed opportunity with Presbyterian Medical Group, part of Presbyterian Healthcare Services.
- Nationally competitive salary, sign-on bonus, with relocation allowance available.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Riudoso, NM.
- About New Mexico.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle.
- From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
- We are currently seeking an Emergency Medicine Residency physician to join our existing group in Ruidoso, NM with Lincoln County Medical Center.
- New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican, and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle.
- Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
- Our ED Physicians enjoy a great quality of life (6 shifts per month, 24 hours shifts).
- MD/DO in Emergency Medicine/ Family Practice or Internal Medicine required.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday).
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan, and a growing multispecialty medical group with more than 800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago