Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Riudoso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places, and experiences that make this state great.
- From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
- CME allowance.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday).
- Nationally competitive salary, sign-on bonus, with relocation allowance available.
- Lincoln County Medical Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital with associated clinics in Ruidoso and rural Lincoln County.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- About New Mexico.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Riudoso, NM.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- About Us.
- We are currently seeking an Emergency Medicine Residency physician to join our existing group in Ruidoso, NM with Lincoln County Medical Center.
- New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican, and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle.
- New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle.
- This is an employed opportunity with Presbyterian Medical Group, part of Presbyterian Healthcare Services.
- Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan, and a growing multispecialty medical group with more than 800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- Our ED Physicians enjoy a great quality of life (6 shifts per month, 24 hours shifts).
- Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements or open yourself up to the expansive sky.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- MD/DO in Emergency Medicine/ Family Practice or Internal Medicine required.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.