Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Riudoso) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan, and a growing multispecialty medical group with more than 800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- Nationally competitive salary, sign-on bonus, with relocation allowance available.
- Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements or open yourself up to the expansive sky.
- About New Mexico.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
- Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places, and experiences that make this state great.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
- New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle.
- Lincoln County Medical Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital with associated clinics in Ruidoso and rural Lincoln County.
- Our ED Physicians enjoy a great quality of life (6 shifts per month, 24 hours shifts).
- We are currently seeking an Emergency Medicine Residency physician to join our existing group in Ruidoso, NM with Lincoln County Medical Center.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Riudoso, NM.
- MD/DO in Emergency Medicine/ Family Practice or Internal Medicine required.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- CME allowance.
- About Us.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican, and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle.
- This is an employed opportunity with Presbyterian Medical Group, part of Presbyterian Healthcare Services.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.