Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · February 25, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Alamogordo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center in Alamogordo, New Mexico.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- ER Volume 28,000 yearly.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Quality of Life.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality care.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Emergency Department:.
- Quality people.
- Hospitalist experience.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- In Alamogordo, NM.
- Envision Physician Services has the ER, Hospitalist, and Anesthesia services at this location.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Daily MLP coverage.
- 28,000 annual ED visits.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Known for its pristine white sands, the New Mexico Museum of Space History, and the Alameda Park & Zoo, Alamogordo has something for everyone.
- Acls and Pals.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- New hourly rate + RVU incentive.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- We are seeking a Full Time Hospitalist.
- Alamogordo has a mild high desert climate from which you could ski the mountains in the morning and golf in the desert that afternoon.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Envision Physician Services Offers:.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Employee Status.
- 24 hours of Physician coverage.
- NM license.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services