Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Alamogordo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Department:.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality of Life.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Daily MLP coverage.
- Known for its pristine white sands, the New Mexico Museum of Space History, and the Alameda Park & Zoo, Alamogordo has something for everyone.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality care.
- Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center in Alamogordo, New Mexico.
- Employee Status.
- ER Volume 28,000 yearly.
- NM license.
- In Alamogordo, NM.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- 24 hours of Physician coverage.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Acls and Pals.
- New hourly rate + RVU incentive.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- 28,000 annual ED visits.
- Alamogordo has a mild high desert climate from which you could ski the mountains in the morning and golf in the desert that afternoon.
- Hospitalist experience.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Envision Physician Services has the ER, Hospitalist, and Anesthesia services at this location.
- Envision Physician Services Offers:.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- We are seeking a Full Time Hospitalist.
- Quality people.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services