Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Oklahoma.
- 48,000 Visits - Level III Trauma Center - 36 bed ED with 5 Trauma beds.
- Earn $ 500,000 - $540,000 working a full complement of clinical shifts and up to $160,000 for Student Loan repayment.
- Ideal Core Faculty candidates will have an established track record with excellence in education, teaching, and outstanding clinical service.
- Choose from a Blended Core Faculty & Clinical Physician model or a 100% Clinical Physician schedule with productivity-based incentives.
- We serve a diverse population mix allowing for a rewarding and stimulating practice environment and healthy financial rewards.
- Our group, TruePartners recently expanded our Emergency Medicine physician services to Oklahoma.
- Brand new 40,000 square foot Emergency Department with Helipad.
- Located strategically between Dallas, Texas and Oklahoma City, the Lawton region has played a major role in Oklahoma's economic growth and continues to experience new investment and expansion.
- 40 hours of Physician Coverage plus Resident & APP Coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago