Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Our group, TruePartners recently expanded our Emergency Medicine physician services to Oklahoma.
- Supervise the Emergency Medicine staff, per the bylaws, policies and procedures of the hospital.
- Represent the Emergency Department in the community and provide leadership within the hospital medical staff.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Oklahoma.
- Earn $ 600,000 - $660,000 as the Medical Director with protected time for administrative and core faculty duties within the residency program.
- 40 hours of Physician Coverage plus Resident & APP Coverage.
- Oversee the operations of the ED in collaboration with nursing leadership and hospital administration.
- Ideal candidates will have an established track record with excellence in education, teaching, and outstanding clinical service.
- Brand new 40,000 square foot Emergency Department with Helipad.
- Manage a Blended Core Faculty & Clinical Physician model with Resident and Advanced Practice Provider (APP) support.
- 48,000 Visits - Level III Trauma Center - 36 bed ED with 5 Trauma beds.
- Located strategically between Dallas, Texas and Oklahoma City, the Lawton region has played a major role in Oklahoma's economic growth and continues to experience new investment and expansion.
- We serve a diverse population mix allowing for a rewarding and stimulating practice environment and healthy financial rewards.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago