Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · December 10, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine or Osteopathy with leadership experience.
- We also have a well-established stroke and chest pain center.
- The FMD will work to establish a robust internal Quality Assurance and Improvement program with real time feedback for our providers.
- The 33-bed ED Level IV Trauma facility is located approximately one hour Northwest of Austin, TX and treats 48,000 patients per year.
- Interested candidates should contact TeamHealth today.
- The ideal candidate will be a people person and want to work as part of a team to advance the high quality of care we provide.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Facility Medical Director to join team in Emergency Department at Metroplex Hospital in Killeen, Texas.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago